Digital Ads FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
Ads that appear in search results earn more than 47% of page clicks.
Even better, people who click on ads are twice as likely to buy a product or service than an organic visitor, or someone who visits your site without clicking on an ad. With PPC ads, you can reach people looking to buy, which can make an immediate impact on your sales numbers.
Not to mention, PPC ads also deliver an average return on investment (ROI) of $2 for every $1 invested. If you’re advertising with Google Ads, that amount increases to $8. People not only click on online ads but also act on them, like by making a purchase.
Prices for a PPC ad campaign vary by business, industry, and strategy. The average, however, is $9000 to $10,000 per month for small-to-midsize companies
Advertising with PPC ads offers your business several advantages in the marketplace, including:
- Set a custom budget that you can change at any time
- Access useful targeting options unavailable in traditional advertising
- Receive insightful audience and campaign data
- Respond to campaign performance in real-time to maximize performance
- Show up above organic results in online searches
- Outrank competitors
- Accomplish various goals, from brand awareness to purchases
- Reach people when they’re looking for you
- Support other digital marketing initiatives, like search engine optimization (SEO)
The fact that PPC offers an ROI of 2:1 demonstrates its usefulness in your online advertising strategy. If you want to grow your business online, as well as compete with top competitors, PPC can help you accomplish those goals.
- Paid searches can be launched quickly. Natural SEO generally takes months to show a return.
- Paid searches focus on a large number of keywords. Natural SEO needs to be focused on a few high-return keywords.
- Paid searches are highly measurable. Tracking results on natural SEO is more difficult (although not impossible).
Once we have all the necessary documentation in place, we can begin development and strategic keyword analysis and audience targeting and should have a campaign in place within 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind, our process is completely transparent and you will have access to all reports and data gathered.
The biggest disadvantage of PPC ads is that once the campaign is over there is no more influx of clients, so once the stop running new clients stop coming in.