Gain Traffic, Conversions, and Revenue
Are you looking for a quick way to attract more people?
Running online ads can be the best solution for you to grow your business.
Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (PPC) works by paying for each ad click, ensuring that your advertising budget is being spent on people who are interested in your product or service.
Choose the target audience
Set a daily budget
See the results
Not all Advertising Channels are Created Equal
Different ad channels are used depending on your goals and audiences.
Let's take a look!
Google Search Ads
Appear on the top of search results for the keywords that drive traffic to your business on google and bing
Social Media Advertising
Social Media Advertising
Drive Traffic To Your Physical Location With Google Maps Ads
Be the first option for those around you
B2B Lead Generation
Most frequent questions and answers
Ads that appear in search results earn more than 47% of page clicks.
Even better, people who click on ads are twice as likely to buy a product or service than an organic visitor, or someone who visits your site without clicking on an ad. With PPC ads, you can reach people looking to buy, which can make an immediate impact on your sales numbers.
Not to mention, PPC ads also deliver an average return on investment (ROI) of $2 for every $1 invested. If you’re advertising with Google Ads, that amount increases to $8. People not only click on online ads but also act on them, like by making a purchase.
Prices for a PPC ad campaign vary by business, industry, and strategy. The average, however, is $9000 to $10,000 per month for small-to-midsize companies. For medium to large businesses ad spend ranges from 50k-300k on each ad campaign.
Advertising with PPC ads offers your business several advantages in the marketplace, including:
- Set a custom budget that you can change at any time
- Access useful targeting options unavailable in traditional advertising
- Receive insightful audience and campaign data
- Respond to campaign performance in real-time to maximize performance
- Show up above organic results in online searches
- Outrank competitors
- Accomplish various goals, from brand awareness to purchases
- Reach people when they’re looking for you
- Support other digital marketing initiatives, like search engine optimization (SEO)
The fact that PPC offers an ROI of 2:1 demonstrates its usefulness in your online advertising strategy. If you want to grow your business online, as well as compete with top competitors, PPC can help you accomplish those goals.
- Paid searches can be launched quickly. Natural SEO generally takes months to show a return.
- Paid searches focus on a large number of keywords. Natural SEO needs to be focused on a few high-return keywords.
- Paid searches are highly measurable. Tracking results on natural SEO is more difficult (although not impossible).
Once we have all the necessary documentation in place, we can begin development and strategic keyword analysis and audience targeting and should have a campaign in place within 2-3 weeks. Keep in mind, our process is completely transparent and you will have access to all reports and data gathered.
The biggest disadvantage of PPC ads is that once the campaign is over there is no more influx of clients.